My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://codykimmel.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Band's Last Show?

This Saturday, my band Eliot Fitzgerald is playing what could be our last show...at least for a while. I will deeply miss playing with them when we move to Dallas. They were not only great guys to play with, but great guys to share life with...definitely best friends that I am honored to have. In light of our possible last show, I wanted to share a few of my favorite memories over the last three years.



Playing shows that nobody comes to...


Stephen Corkhill running on stage...


Costume parties...


James giggling behind the drums, Trey doing tribal dances...


and of course...Thriller Dance Parties!

No comments: